A few months ago, we launched a very early preview of BlueSwarm.com as a prototype to gather feedback from users and refine the concept. We’ve gotten some great feedback and a lot of good ideas and we’re hard at work on the full public release of BlueSwarm, which should happen in the next few weeks. Here’s a little preview of what we’re adding:
- More reliable aggregation – Demand for BlueSwarm has been much higher than anticipated, so we’re overhauling our indexing spiders to be more efficient as they probe every nook and cranny of the web for mentions of your brand.
- Indexing more social channels – We launched with blogs and Twitter, but we’ll be adding a lot more social media channels to ensure that you don’t miss any opportunities to connect with your customers
- Better collaboration tools
- More tools to engage in conversations
- More accurate and transparent analysis
- Lots of bug fixes, design enhancements, and minor tweaks to the platform
So that’s a bit of what you can look forward to. In the meantime, please feel free to check out the prototype version at BlueSwarm.com and we’ll notify you when we launch v1.0. And as always, we’d love to hear any feedback you have, so drop me a note at ryan at blueswarm. Thanks!